Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Sales team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Sales Executive M/F in London.
Your working environment
You will work from home, with an access to a co-working space to meet the team.
You will work with our top class sales team, and under the responsibility of the benevolent James, our Head of Sales UK/IE, BLX, D-A-CH & North Europe.
You will be responsible for working closely with the senior sales team to manage existing clients, build relationships, understand the needs of customers, as well as follow the entire sales cycle :
- Provide support to the senior sales team with their dual focus on new business and existing clients,
- Develop and execute account strategy plans with the senior sales team for existing clients,
- Manage your own clients and close renewal contracts,
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to identify upsell opportunities on existing clients,
- Work with the marketing team and existing clients to produce case studies,
- Develop over time into a senior sales role
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Google Maps APIs and Web Geo Services products.
- Close "quick-win" tactical deals on behalf of the territory.
In addition to your sales skills, you'll need to :
- Possess Business Degree or Engineering Degree with sales experience
- Have a successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets : 2+ years preferred
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Have proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Have excellent listening and writing skills
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous, organised and reactive.
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural, high-energy and collaborative environment.
- Be passionate about technology
- Have experience on Salesforce and Linkedin
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !