Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀 and our Marketing & Communication team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Marketing Coordinator M/F in London.
Your working environment
You will work from home, with an access to a co-working space to meet the team.
You will work with our top class marketing team, and under the responsibility of the benevolent Cédric, our Head of Marketing & Communication.
You will be responsible for leading all local Marketing activities. You will assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy, by supporting local Sales initiatives on the ground as well as deploying dedicated outreach programs.
- Adapt existing visual assets whilst maintaining and upholding company standards.
- Create, prepare and run Google Ads campaigns as well as other paid advertising tools
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior and the wider competitor landscape.
- Support the Head of Marketing in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives and organizing promotional presentations.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to Sales teams and provide instructions for how to deploy these in the Field.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences and webinars by identifying, assembling and coordinating event requirements, attendees, schedules and event mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of Sales support materials ensuring all resources are current and accurate and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends for the internal team to drive well-informed Marketing decision-making at a regional and global level,
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data and provide recommendations to Sales and Marketing leadership.
In addition to your marketing skills, you'll need to :
- Have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions (communications, content creation, advertising, branding, digital marketing and social media) ideally in Digital/Advertising Agency
- Speak English fluently
- Be an organized multitasker who is able to handle many diverse projects at once
- Have Growth Hacking mindset, creative skills (Canva, Adobe CS) and experience with data analytics software.
- Have excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Hubspot & Salesforce is a plus.
- Be highly motivated, tenacious and with a passion for combining Technology and Sales
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural, high-energy and collaborative environment.
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !