Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Engineering team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our future Software Development Engineer - Lead Mobile M/F in Montpellier.
Your working environment
Brand new, spacious and bright premises just a few minutes' walk from the town centre, and your home, as you will telework two days a week.
Under the responsibility of Emmanuel, our CTO, the brain behind our technology, and Jean, his inseparable VP Engineering, and within a team of around ten experienced developers spread between Montpellier and Paris, you will work closely with Laurent, our mobile developer.
You will be in charge of leading the Mobile division, the technical design and the realization of Mobile features (SDK using our APIs, demonstration applications...), the maintenance and the deployment of the Saas platform and the APIs. You will have to ensure on-call duties on the Platform SLA occasionally.
- IOS (native Swift) and Android (Java or Kotlin)
- Server: Docker Swarm, python, django, linux, postgresql, elasticsearch, redis
In addition to your development skills, you will need to...
- Work autonomously, be organised and proactive
- Be creative : you are capable of imagining and developing robust, high-performance technical solutions.
- Have excellent listening skills and team spirit
- Have enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and collaborative international environment
- Have the desire to make a long-term commitment in a growing company
- Be passionate about technology
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take themselves seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon!