Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀, and our Product Management team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Product Marketing Lead M/F in Paris.
Your working environment
In a beautiful building in the 9th arrondissement (the place to be in Paris!), just a few minutes walk from the Saint-Lazare train station, magnificent open-space premises with a sunny terrace ☀️and your home, as you will telework 2 days per week.
You will work with Félix and Rémi, our two Product Owners and under the responsibility of the benevolent Jérémy, our Head of Products "Swiss Knife".
You will have to develop and work on the positioning of Woosmap's product offering on the market both on its USPs and its pricing. You will use qualitative and quantitative information on customers to help in product orientation and prioritization choices. You will have to analyse the competition and its positioning, establish buyer and user profiles, define, prioritize and coordinate the elements of the product launch roadmap within the team and in collaboration with the Engineering, Marketing & Sales teams. Finally, you will set up and manage internal product marketing documentation for the Marketing and Sales teams.
In addition to the very important role described above, you will need to...
- Proof of significant experience in product marketing in the area of B2B SaaS for developers, to bring new expertise to the team. ⚠️❗
- Be an expert in product development lifecycles and processes, user engagement and retention
- Have a strong technical culture to dialogue with the R&D teams (we both know what I'm talking about, don't we?). (emoticon)) and excellent written and oral communication skills in general.
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous, organized and reactive
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural context and speak english fluently
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and knowing the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon!