Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Sales team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Lead Generation Specialist M/F in Milan.
Your working environment
This position is entirely remote, so you will work from home.
You will work with Micaela, Vincenzo & Javier, the sales team, and under the responsibility of the dynamic Sara, our Head of Sales Italy, Spain & Portugal.
You will be involved at the beginning of the sales cycle by taking charge of prospecting from scratch: qualification, prospecting and generation of new sales leads to support the Sales Account Managers. You are able to identify and develop new sales prospects from multiple sources, including prospect lists, inbound marketing and individual research.
You will work with the Head of Sales to develop and increase the sales pipeline to meet revenue targets and with the Marketing & Communication department to generate mass communication such as email and social media within target markets.
You will conduct needs analyses to determine the weak points of prospects to determine how the Web Geo Services solution can meet these needs.
In addition to your lead generation skills, you'll need to :
- Demonstrate significant sales experience (minimum 5 years) ideally in the digital, software industry or geolocation sector.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to "sell by phone" successfully.
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous, organised and reactive.
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural context.
- Get to know Salesforce and Linkedin
- Speak English fluently (and Italian of course)
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !