Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀 and our Administration team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Accounting & Administrative Assistant M/F in Mumbai.
Your working environment
You will work from home, with an access to a co-working space to meet the team.
Within the administrative and financial team, you will work in interaction with the teams abroad and under the responsibility of Stéphanie, our International Office Manager, who can open a subsidiary just by the power of her mind.
You will be in charge of the international subsidiaries' accounting : sending accounting documents, bank reconciliations, lettering of payments, management of expense reports, follow-up of customer collections, collection of unpaid invoices, filing and archiving. You will also be responsible for managing the co-working areas of these subsidiaries.
In addition to your administrative skills, you'll need to:
- Be fluent in English - both spoken and written - to be able to communicate with our teams and our international contacts. If you speak a third language it's even better!
- Master the accounting mechanisms
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous (or fussy, or even downright unbearable on details 😆), organised and reactive.
- Defend the company's interests: we are looking for an iron fist in a velvet glove
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural context
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and knowing the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !