Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence in their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Engineering team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Software Development Engineer M/F in Paris.
Your working environment
In a beautiful building in the 9th arrondissement (the place to be in Paris!), a few minutes walk from the Saint-Lazare train station, beautiful open-space premises with a sunny terrace☀️and your home, as you will telework 2 days per week.
Under the responsibility of Emmanuel, our CTO, the brain behind our technology, and Jean, his inseparable VP Engineering, you will work within a team of around ten experienced developers spread between Montpellier and Paris.
You will participate in the development of our Woosmap product, you will be in charge of the technical design and the realization of Server/Browser features, the maintenance and the deployment of the Saas platform, and the APIs. You will have to ensure from time to time on-call duties on the Platform SLA.
- Server : Docker Swarm, python, django, linux, postgresql, elasticsearch, redis
- The mastery of django/python is not mandatory if you have experience in the field of Web and SaaS APIs.
In addition to your development skills, you will need to...
- Work autonomously, be organised and proactive
- Be creative : you are capable of imagining and developing robust, high-performance technical solutions.
- Have excellent listening skills and team spirit
- Have enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and collaborative international environment
- Have the desire to make a long-term commitment in a growing company
- Be passionate about technology
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you want to be part of our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon!