Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence in their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Sales Administration team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Sales Administration Officer Fr/En M/F in Paris.
Your work environment
In a beautiful building in the 9th arrondissement (the place to be in Paris!), a few minutes walk from the Saint-Lazare train station, beautiful open-space premises with a sunny terrace ☀️ and your home, as you will telework 2 days per week.
You will work alongside our three Sales Administration Officers, Corinne, Cenk and Vivana and reporting to Emmanuelle, Sales Administration Manager.
You will be in charge of sales administration in France and internationally : management and coordination of the sales cycle, relations with sales representatives, follow-up and management of orders, management of customer accounts, invoicing, management of disputes, reminders, etc. You will also translate documents and participate in the improvement of internal processes.
In addition to your sales administration skills, you will need to…
- Be fluent in French and English - both spoken and written - to be able to communicate with our teams and clients internationally. If you speak a third language it's even better!
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous, organised and reactive.
- Defend the company's interests: an iron fist in a velvet glove
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural context
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Know how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you want to be part of our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !