Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Information System team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Lead Developer Salesforce M/F in Paris.
Your working environment
In a beautiful building in the 9th arrondissement (the place to be in Paris!), just a few minutes walk from the Saint-Lazare train station, magnificent open-space premises with a sunny terrace ☀️ and your home, as you will telework 2 days per week.
You will work under the responsibility of El-Khadir, our Information System & Security Manager, and alongside Souhir, our Salesforce developer.
You will define and develop the functionalities of the structuring projects of the Web Geo Services information system under Salesforce. To do this, you will have to analyse needs, cost and prioritise tasks, develop and maintain functionalities, write functional documentation and analyse security. You will also have to keep an eye on the solutions on the market.
In addition to your development skills, you'll need to :
- to have 5 to 7 years experience in IT development with a minimum on Salesforce, ideally in an SME
- Work autonomously, be organised and proactive
- Be creative : you are capable of imagining and developing high-performance technical solutions.
- Have excellent listening skills and team spirit
- Have enthusiasm for working in a dynamic and collaborative international environment
- Have the desire to make a long-term commitment in a growing company
- Be passionate about technology
- Speak English
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon!