We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to expand and grow our presence in Germany. The position is based in Germany with regular international travel.
As a Sales Account Manager for the DE region, you will be responsible for Business Development for B2B accounts. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting, outbound activity through to teaching customers how to implement location into their digital strategy and closing deals. You will be able to step into the customer’s shoes and understand pain points in order to solve their problems.
- Build and execute a strategy to develop Web Geo Services’ presence in UK/IE
- Drive business development activities and opportunities to fuel Web Geo Services’ pipeline and growth in UK/IE
- Utilise industry knowledge to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and identify compelling events
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Google Maps APIs and Web Geo Services products
- Enjoy conducting high-level discovery and educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Native English
- Business Degree or Engineering Degree with Sales experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, account manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- 4+ years experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Autonomous, organised and proactive
- Excellent listening skills, strong writing skills 4+ years of experience in Business Development, Inside Sales role preferred
- Team Player, excited to work in a high-energy and collaborative environment
- Passionate about technology, business, and winning
- Proficient in using Salesforce and LinkedIn.
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Full Time
- Business Development