Founded in 2009 by two passionate geographers, Web Geo Services is today the European leader in Google Maps Premier Partners, and works with a wide range of international companies. We support our clients in the optimised deployment of the Google Maps Platform in France, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain and more recently in India and Singapore. We also develop Woosmap, a platform that allows developers to enable location intelligence on their website or application.
Web Geo Services is developing fast, very fast 🚀and our Sales team needs reinforcements! We are therefore looking for our new Sales Account Manager M/F in Germany.
Your working environment
You will work from home but a shared workspace is available for the German teams in Berlin if needed.
You will work under the responsibility of the benevolent René, D-A-CH Territory Manager. As we are a growing company, you will be the first member of his team.
You will be responsible for Business Development for B2B accounts. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting, outbound activity through to teaching customers how to implement location into their digital strategy and closing deals. You will be able to step into the customer’s shoes and understand pain points in order to solve their problems.
You will work with the D-A-CH Territory Manager to build and execute a strategy to develop Web Geo Services’ presence in DE.
In addition to your sales skills, you'll need to :
- Demonstrate significant sales experience (minimum 5 years) ideally as account manager in the digital, software industry or geolocation sector.
- Speak both German and English fluently, a third language is even better !
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Have excellent listening and writing skills
- Work independently, know how to manage priorities, be rigorous, organised and reactive.
- Be able to evolve in a multicultural, high-energy and collaborative environment.
- Knowing how to light a barbecue and the basics of mountain survival would be a plus.
In short, we're looking for someone serious who doesn't take himself seriously, so if you'd like to take part in our great adventure, and work in a fast-growing company, don't hesitate and send us your CV!
See you soon !